Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tennis

This weekend was a fun weekend I got the chance to practice sum tennis for net/wall. I had to work on serves and returns from the fore hand and back hand. I was wondering If anyone has net/wall yet. I'm curious how hard the skills test for tennis is. I wanted to know if anyone new what exactly all the skills for the test were that he wanted us to be able to do?

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Tom. I took Net/Wall during the summer and had Dr. Kovacs as my teacher. I did not like the tennis portion because it was so much harder tha what I tought. The skills test is not that bad but Dr. Kovacs is serious about it. I believe it was worth 30 points. Hopefully you do well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas! All I hear about Dr. Kovacs is he's tough. I had him for Aquatics and he graded a lot on product and not process. Which I suppose isn't necessarily a bad thing, just tougher. Good luck with the skills test!

    ReplyDelete